11/26/2008

My cousins

This weekend has been very special because my cousins from Andalucia have come to Catalunya to visit us. They live in Prado del Rey, a little town in La Sierra de Cádiz, and they have never come to visit us to Catalunya, we were always the ones who went to visit them xD

It has been a great success for us because we only see them once a year, usually we see them at Crhitmas.

The first day when they were in the town, I was returning home when a voice shouted my name, I was stranged about that, and I continued walking to my home, so another voice called my name. I turn left my face and saw three people far away, and they were coming to me... what the fuck? who where they? I stopped to observe the situation and when they came to me, I saw.. LOL, they were my cousins, what casuality... I found them there when I going back home :S


Yes I was happy to see them. In the afternoon, I met with them to show a little bit of the town, I started for Empuriabrava, I showed them the sea, the river, the canals, the boats, and a little bit of the zone.

They said that Castello d'Empuries is dead, nobody is in or what happens? xd I think so too xD

well I spent a good time with them, and I showed them a little bit more of the area, they were happy with all, I think that they liked it.

1 comentario:

KST TEACHERS dijo...

It's true that English is hard but only if you leave it till the end. If you learn how to organize yourself from the beginning it just flows!!

Don't you think that you wouldn't write as much as you do if you only took an exam per term ?
You are fluent enough to understand and speak English anywhere now, aren't you ?
The only thing you have to mind now is the grammar and vocabulary. To be more accurate use the dictionary online, the dictionary of synonyms and learn some useful expressions!1
Cheers