3/05/2009

My research work

Well, my research work was about one business that bakes bread in a industry quantities, and well I tryied this topic when I saw the proposition of the tecnology departament. It was an interesting thopic because I've always wanted to see how an industry organitzates, but It was also interesting because my mother works there and I thought that she could be a great contact to get information in.

This last summer I worked there and I get a lot of experience, at firts was a difficult work because it has very hard and was 8 hours with only 30 minutes of freetime. But then the difficult work was my research work. I got all the necessary information and when I started at school I iniciated the first steps to get my work.

For this final work I got a 7, its a good mark, maybe I hope a little more but im not angry and disagree with nobody. I think that it has been a good experience and I know a lot of things of bread. I didn't enjoyed at all this work, because it has been a lot of work, and in summer too.

No hay comentarios: