3/08/2009

Las Entry

This is my last entry of this term, and I will talk about Carnaval. Carnaval is a tradition that actually has convert in a big Party for people, but especially for young people that enjoys every hour with the same energy than at the begin of the party.

This year I've dressed of tennist player. We enjoyed a lot these last days with a lot of happyness, because is a big party. At firts, everybody wents to Roses, and it was fantastic, the next day, we went another time to roses, but this time to Chic deluxe, one disco of the zone.

The next week we went to Castello d'empuries, but I only went one day because I had a lot of examns, and I was a little bit tired with the parties! XD and this last week, for the maximum kings of the party, was the Fortia carnaval, but I'm not the king of the party, I'm becoming old and I was the king.. xDDD

2 comentarios:

àngels_ dijo...

alex:)
how do you feel when you put "publicar" when you finish the last entry? jajaja
good or not? :)
well peñica, I will see you tomorrow okei??
a big kisss(K)

Lost 8 dijo...

Hii peñakun! I see that you have finished the blog this term. Well, about carnaval, for me this year hasn't been very good because I have only gone there one day. It has been very fast... Well, bye until tomorrow (if you aren't ill because we don't have Mechanics xD)