5/01/2009

Barrakes, a crazy party!

Every year in Figueres, a city of Alt Empordà in Catalonia. On 30th of April the fair iluminates the city with happiness and party, and that's a great reason to do party in this nice environment. Barraques is a party, situated next to the fair, that it's typical that next to the fair. Why? Young people apart to go at the attractions they want to drink some soft, or alcoholic drinks, and comerciants do a "bar" denominated Barraques. And for more party, they organizes a concert to get more people around the bar and get more money.

My own experience had said to me that Fairs and barrakes are a fantastic party in the night and I hope to go more barrakes in my life. The barrakes of figueres are very good and funny, but there are more celebrations in barraques. My friend Cristian did 19 years old and we celebrate it in the fair, so what more can we ask?

No hay comentarios: